Welcome to my "RANDOM" world, which is full of random things, and is all about random things...! Enjoy, and please leave some random thoughts :)

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Sur mon Ile, j'ai écris une page d histoire, pas d'humanité, ni historique, mais une page de MON histoire. Ne rêvons pas nos vie, vivons nos rêves...

Read Me...Join Me...Meet Me...

~Join Me at My Events~
* Runway of the World, Oct 22, 2010 6:30pm @ Hotel Valencia, San Jose
* Indulgence Lounge Exhibition & Show, Nov 5, 2010 6:00pm @ The Payne Mansion, 1409 Sutter Street, San Francisco
* Green Festival Exhibition, Nov 6-7, 2010 10pm @ San Francisco Convention Center
* Chance Fashion Show, Nov 13, 2010 8pm @ Vela Lounge, Seattle
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter I, Apr 2, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter II, May 8, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose
* Ao Dai Festival, May 15, 2011 5pm @ Dynasty Restaurant
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter III, June 4, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose

Friday, May 13, 2011

Updates & Connections

Once in a while I write blogs...once in a LONG while I guess :)

Glad to see people's messages when I finally logged back on, and even happier to see that they like my random thoughts.

While I was building my portfolio, I trying to link my online profile together in some way.  If you like this blog, welcome to subscribe, and if you want to know me more, you can also find some of my online profiles:


  • Yelp -- Yes, I Yelp!...Actually just started recently ^^.  I love to eat out, discover new restaurants, events and adventures.  Yelp! sounds like a good place find out all of the above.
  • Youtube -- Mostly videos from the fashion shows and events, and some videos of my cute pets (2 turtles--Toto and Lele).  Working on more interview videos and even more...
  • Facebook -- Of course! Who doesn't use it? Add me to see more information, events, pictures, videos...
  • Twitter -- This is brand new for me.  Just thinking, seems all the famous people are using Twitter, so if I use it, maybe one day I will become famous too, haha! -- Such a stupid logic, but please follow me on Twitter @ smileypissenlit

Voilà, a brief update...but I will write more later...soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment