Welcome to my "RANDOM" world, which is full of random things, and is all about random things...! Enjoy, and please leave some random thoughts :)

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Sur mon Ile, j'ai écris une page d histoire, pas d'humanité, ni historique, mais une page de MON histoire. Ne rêvons pas nos vie, vivons nos rêves...

Read Me...Join Me...Meet Me...

~Join Me at My Events~
* Runway of the World, Oct 22, 2010 6:30pm @ Hotel Valencia, San Jose
* Indulgence Lounge Exhibition & Show, Nov 5, 2010 6:00pm @ The Payne Mansion, 1409 Sutter Street, San Francisco
* Green Festival Exhibition, Nov 6-7, 2010 10pm @ San Francisco Convention Center
* Chance Fashion Show, Nov 13, 2010 8pm @ Vela Lounge, Seattle
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter I, Apr 2, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter II, May 8, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose
* Ao Dai Festival, May 15, 2011 5pm @ Dynasty Restaurant
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter III, June 4, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose

Friday, May 13, 2011

Work & Fun - On & Off Stage

This is mostly the shows and events from end of 2010...Different spot, different designer, different style, and different me :)


* Shiny gold dress for fashion show @ Westin St. Francis Hotel, San Francisco, CA, Sept 2011;
Designer: Debbie Nghiem.
I like St. Francis hotel, not because it is a fancy hotel at Union Square, but this is the spot I used to use to practice catwalk when I just started to do fashion shows, when I didn't know how to walk.  Finally got a chance to do a real show here with a crowd! I was so proud!


* Vino Moda wine tasting and fashion awakening event Aug, 2010 @ Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA; 
Designer: Candice Janeen.  
Walk walk, with confidence... 
And videos for Vino Moda events, and my first interview video as a model...:)









* Avant Garde Superchick Fashion Show, Sept 2010 @ Supperclub San Francisco, CA
This look really seems like "avant garde", never had such wild look before...Telling myself, "Yes, I can!"





* TAPpy Hour Sept 2011 @ Zen Lounge, Mountain View, CA; Designer: Monique Zhang
Was just thinking to hang out and enjoy other people's show, but ended up dressed up like them, and walked around the venue as advertisement.  Since I was the only one that still had the designer's cloth on, and per request, I was dancing on the table, I got everybody's attention, felt like a superstar :)


 * "Fool For Love" Movie Premier, Sept 2010 @ Hillview Airport, San Jose, CA
I felt so excited to see so many cool airplanes, can't help to take some shoots with the planes!!
 Getting my hair done, only 3 minutes to get ready, but I really liked my hair that day!
 Interviewing...Feel like a star, before the real star arrives~!
Movie group arrived by plane...Group picture!
 Real stars in front, I became the background statue.  Kept that pose for almost an hour! One day, I will sit in front, and let other people be the statue...^^
Even if I'm not the star (yet), I still got the VIP service with Limo!!! Move to the movie theater from the airport!


 Walking on the red carpet! I AM THE STAR!!! Haha!


 * Friends of HUE Charity Event, Sept 2010 @ San Pedro Theater, San Jose, CA

Behind the scene...Laying on the ground to take pictures, I am the photographer!!~O(∩_∩)O~
~认真的女人最美丽~

 * Noble Wine Launch party, Nov 2010, San Francisco, CA.  
One of my favorite look -- I look so Parisian!!!





* Indulgence Lounge Artist Show -- Intro & Fashion Show by Monique Zhang
That was one of the toughest days--I was not officially in the show, but I participated all the preparation work before the show day, and be a back-stage manager/coordinator + floor model + show model at the same time! Didn't stop running around that night, but it was really fun!!










* Runway of the World, Oct 2010 @ Valencia Hotel, San Jose, CA
Tried some interesting cloths that day...one look like a fairy in the forest, and the other one that shows my boobs.  I guess that's why I caught much attention in that show.  I hesitated a bit when asked to where that, but for experience once, why not?:)
 After the show...See I got all the fans!


Video of the show from Run Way of the World, ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment