Welcome to my "RANDOM" world, which is full of random things, and is all about random things...! Enjoy, and please leave some random thoughts :)

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Sur mon Ile, j'ai écris une page d histoire, pas d'humanité, ni historique, mais une page de MON histoire. Ne rêvons pas nos vie, vivons nos rêves...

Read Me...Join Me...Meet Me...

~Join Me at My Events~
* Runway of the World, Oct 22, 2010 6:30pm @ Hotel Valencia, San Jose
* Indulgence Lounge Exhibition & Show, Nov 5, 2010 6:00pm @ The Payne Mansion, 1409 Sutter Street, San Francisco
* Green Festival Exhibition, Nov 6-7, 2010 10pm @ San Francisco Convention Center
* Chance Fashion Show, Nov 13, 2010 8pm @ Vela Lounge, Seattle
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter I, Apr 2, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter II, May 8, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose
* Ao Dai Festival, May 15, 2011 5pm @ Dynasty Restaurant
* Silicon Valley Beauty Contest Chapter III, June 4, 2011 6pm @ Temple Lounge, San Jose

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Relativity

I remember couple of years ago I used to write something on my blog about when we were little, we knew what is "good" what is "bad", but when we grow up, we get more and more confused about what is "good" and what is "bad". Is that because we get dumb or this world just confused us? 

Today, when I was asked about if I think the world is more of good things or more of bad things, I suddenly thought about that question I asked myself couple of years ago, but now I realized nothing is absolutely good and nothing is absolutely bad, everything is really relative.  We got more confused is just because we are growing up.

Let's say, if all the information in this world is transparent and shared, and everybody gets the exact same information, this world will be really peaceful and beautiful. However, each of us can only see a part of this world from certain angle, and we all get different information, that's what made the chaos and complications of our society.  I believe nobody is born to be evil, and everything happens with a cause, and people do things with their own reasons.  It may hurt other people, and from some people's point of view, it's really bad, but if we think from different angle or put ourselves in other people's shoes, that might not necessarily be a bad thing.  

People have instinct to protect themselves, everybody, and the protection level, like needs, has hierarchy, when one satisfied one level, it takes to another level. For example, a homeless guy wants to keep himself from being hungry, cold, and dying, he would not try to do anything to hurt people unless he feels his life/food/etc are threatened; however when one becomes rich and/or famous, he gets more things he needs to protect (e.g. public image, money, rights, etc), so he would do more things to protect them, some of the things he does may look bad from other people's eyes, but that's what he's got to do, to his point, it's not a "bad" thing really. 

The more I have thought, and the more I have experienced, the more I realized nothing is really bad.  Even something happened to me that make me feel really bad, or even damaged my life, it can still be good in certain way--at least I learned my lesson.

I may still complain about things sometimes, but now I can be calm shortly and can sit back and see what I did wrong instead of pick on other people--I guess after these months of break, I did become more mature now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment